Avoid letting financial and relationship stress get in the way of Christmas, Relationship Services advised today.
Relationship Services 今日建议:不要让经济压力和关系上的压力影响圣诞节的气氛。
National practice manager Cary Hayward said the festive season was a time when relationships could be put under enormous strain, as people drank more or spent time with people they'd rather avoid.
全国执行经理 Cary Hayward 说节假日正是各种人际关系处于重大压力的时候,因为人们会喝得很多或与他们宁愿避而远之的人一起消磨时光。
The Christmas and New Year period also usually saw an increase in domestic violence incidents reported to police, brought about by financial and family pressures.
在圣诞节和新年这段时间,通常也会由于经济压力和家庭压力而导致报案的家庭暴力事件出现上升。
Relationship Services list of tips to avoid stress in the festive season:
Relationship Services 给出了在节假日期间避免压力的十条建议:
1. Make time to relax with those you love.
1. 花时间与您的亲人一起放松身心。
2. Ask for help. Offer help. Co-operation lightens everyone's load.
2. 寻求帮助。提供帮助。合作可以减轻大家的负担。
3. If things get tense, take a deep breath, change the subject or walk away.
3. 如果气氛很紧张,那么深呼吸,改变话题或走开。
4. Plan a tactful way to leave if a social event gets too stressful.
4. 如果社交活动压力过大,则想办法有策略性地离开。
5. When you don't like what's happening, suggest doing something else.
5. 如果你不喜欢正在进行的活动,那么建议进行其他的活动。
6. Steer clear of disagreements when you drink.
6. 喝酒时,应避免提出反对意见。
7. Use a little self-control so you don't say or do something hurtful.
7. 稍微控制一下自己的情绪,以免说出或做出一些伤害他人的事情。
8. Keep kids out of adult disagreements.
8. 让孩子远离大人的争吵。
9. Make it fun for the kids, and it will be easier for you.
9. 和孩子逗乐,这会让您轻松一些。
10. Take some time just for you this holiday.
10. 在这个假期花些时间独自度过。
原文链接:http://www.huliq.com/3302/74783/top-ten-ways-stop-stress-wrecking-christmas